Last Updated on
I want to thank Nerdy Momsy for nominating for The Versatile Blogger Award! I am so grateful – thank you so much! I encourage everyone to check out this amazing blog, and especially her FAQ Page. She’s a remarkable mom and I’m looking forward to learning more!
My blog is still quite new, and I’m still trying to figure out my voice, but I do know that this is quickly becoming a passion project for me. I love the blogging community, and I learn something new every single day.
Versatile Blogger Award Rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Select and nominate 15 other blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Seven Things About Me:
- I am married to my best friend. We are celebrating our 9th year together in just a couple of weeks. He’s my rock, and my biggest cheerleader. I’m a lucky girl!
- We are full-time RVers, currently on a quest to travel to all 49 states. After we complete this part of the journey, the plan is to travel through Canada, then the rest of the world.
- I’m happiest when I’m at the beach. It calms my soul to be near the water. This is one of the reasons we are making South Texas “home” for a while – coming into winter, I’m thankful that it’s warm enough to be able to walk barefoot in the sand and meditate while watching the waves. I took a position at a resort here in the area, to allow time to grow my blog and eat – haha.
- I prefer coffee over any other beverage, and will drink it from the moment to bedtime if I could sleep. Sadly, that’s not quite how it works out, so I only allow myself coffee during office hours.
- I am a personal development junkie. I really do live by the principle that improving just 1% everyday makes for a 365% increase in 1 year. Some days are easier than others.
- I don’t watch TV very often (podcasts and audiobooks are my jam), but if I do it’s probably a sport that will keep my attention for more than 5 minutes. NASCAR is my favorite – the science and strategy behind how a race comes together completely fascinates me.
- I’m obsessed with essential oils and how they bring the body into balance. I used to think it was a lot of hooey, until I used an oil to clear up something. From that moment, I knew that I was hooked. Now I make all of my household cleaners, use oils to help me with allergies, and just about everything else. They’ve changed my life for sure!
My Nominees for this award are (in no particular order):
- Fivefeetandoneinch.wordpress.com @5FeetAndOneInch
- Myblessedmessblog.com @myblessedmess
- Hollysbirdnest.com @HOLLYJBIRD
- Dennismarkshannon.com @DennisMShannon
- Ellduclos.blog @BGbloggers
- Navigatorinchief.com @NavInChief
- SavingJoyfully.com @savingjoyfully
- Myeverydaychallenges.com @30days30ways
- lissaashlynn.com/blog @SRainVA04
- Thehouseonhazel.wordpress.com @EmilyGr94891360
- Sinceremommy.com @SincereMommy2
- Sweatpantsandtopknots.com @sweatsntopknots
- Mylifelines.co @my_lifelines
- Passionlocked.com @the_passionista
- Melanie.City @HomebodyMelanie